Monday 9 September 2024

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 01/09/2024

 SUNDAY  - 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2024

Happy New Month!!!

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO

YOU WILL TRAVEL

Ephesians 5:16-17, KJV

"16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."

When I say, "you will travel', please, do not misconcept me. We are a people of purpose; a people of destiny. We are not vague; we are not purposeless. We are not given to world's craze but rather to the understanding of the will of God. For the Bible says in Ephesians 5:17, "wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."

When you do, it'll save you from a lot of fallings and helter-skelter that brings no satisfaction to the soul. 

I know what the will of God is. I do it and I call other men to do same. Because I understood what the will of the Lord is, I can't fall into irrelevancies or magnify the unimportant. However, my understanding of what the will of God is (what He wants and likes done) makes me call many sons to destiny and sonship. 

Whenever I say, "you will travel", I intend, "you'll travel towards your goals and into your destiny." I simply meant, "you'll fulfill your destiny." But what you have to know is that there was no one who fulfilled his destiny who didn't travel. I didn't mean "to necessarily travel abroad" though that might be required of the destinies of some people. "To travel" here means to "walk a distinguished or peculiar road." You can't arrive at a destination without having walked a road or gone on a journey. It is the road a man walks that therefore makes him and presents him a usable vessel whithersoever God wants him used. That's what I meant. And as far as I know, God is still raising, sending and travelling men. As such, He considers no cost to expend to sponsor such. 

You will travel! You will travel! I said you will travel! God will carry you and send you on the errand of destiny that can fit the kind of man He wants to use. There's always a man God wants to use. He may begin as a child (immature) but he needs become a son (mature and trustworthy). One of the things that'll make him graduate into sonship is the road he walks and the journey he undertakes under God. He may not leave the shores of his country yet begin to walk the path and go on the predestined journey of God for his life. On this note, may nothing hinder you from journeying. May God clear your path of stones and stumbling blocks that are hampering the will of God from beginning to be expressed in you and through you. 

PRAYER: Lord, let nothing hinder my graduation into sonship as the rightful man you want to use. I become like Moses - a man you can trust in all your house.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

I Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 7-9

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share and tag others. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...