Sunday 22 January 2023

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 22/01/2023

SUNDAY - 22ND JANUARY, 2023

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola & Oreoluwa ADEJUMO

YOU HAVE! - Violator Series 004

Read Luke 15:1-12

Luke 15:12, KJV 

"And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living."

Today, the Lord is heavy on me. I'm currently experiencing Him and He's only saying one thing through my mouth and that's that, "you have." God is advocating through my mouth and shutting the mouths of many who might, are or will soon accuse Him of "not having or having been given." If you say, "you don't have", it means, "God hasn't given." However, God is hollering that you have because "you've been given."

The younger son of the father here does not step out empty. He is empowered. At his request, he is kindly furnished and filled to the brim. His ask is, "father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me." And he was given because we have report that the father, "divided unto them his living."

This boy has enough sense to know that there's a portion of goods that falls to him. If his ask was incorrect, the father wouldn't have honoured his ask. And then, the Lord spoke to me. He said, "there's a portion of Me and my things that fall for individuals and I've given it to them." The Bible says , "the LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage (Psalms 16:5-6, KJV).

At your coming here (to the earth), God took time to dress and load you with some provision. It may manifest as calling or gifts. It's not physical food but it can ever supply you food. God is saying, "for your journey and living on earth", you're never without a comforter for your journey. You have it in you or with you. Discover it. He's saying, "I have given you bread. I created bread with you. If you'll pull on your calling and gifts and let them so shine before men, so much more that men would see it and give glory to your Father who's in heaven (while their needs are being met), in no time, you shall see the physical provision that are children of this original and intentional deposit of God. Your gift or calling shall be acknowledged and you'll never come to begin to be in want. 

Some are also shouting and disputing a fact with God. They're saying, my lot is not good." It may be because you don't know your lot or the fullness of time hasn't come for you to break into your lot by discovery and knowledgeable rising (that can't be contested). So, it looks like you don't have. But did the Bible not says, "the lines have fallen to you in pleasant places and that you have a good heritage." Look, God has filled you. You're full on this journey with goods that good. You're so loaded that if you were tossed, you'll land and bounce. Much of God is in you. Don't waste this resources. I heard they've been there awaiting an unlocking and an unleashing so that you yourself might be satisfied - have a sense of fulfilment and live well. May you see all that's your provision. May you see that your inside is full of them, that your mountain is full of them and that provision, endowment (sparkling) surrounds you about waiting for exploration and what you'll use them to do.

PRAYER: May I come to the discovery of my gift and calling. I confess, "I'm full of them."

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 41:17-42:17; Matthew 13:24-46; Psalm 18:1-15; Proverbs 4:1-6

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...