Saturday 12 November 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 11/11/2022

FRIDAY - 11TH NOVEMBER, 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

WHEN A MAN BECOMES A SHOOTER AND LOSES CONTROL - Large Place Series 026

Numbers 11:25, KJV

"And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease."

The Bible says here that, "they prophesied and did not cease." "To prophesy and do not cease" reveals the commencement of the action "prophesying" and the continuation of same over a definite but unspecified period of time. "Not to cease" means to continue and to have done same action for such considerable length of time." We obviously do know that they eventually stopped to have their concentration on other things but their having being described so (not ceasing) was because "they began and they tarried long in the action of prophesying" at the moment the prompting Spirit stirs them to start. There's a Spirit that says, "now, let's launch." Once you perceive His beckoning or tingling in you and you heed it, only God knows how long you may tarry with Him in what He'll use you to do.

People of God, you can become a shooter. I'm a Prophet and I didn't become one by calling myself that name or into that office. I daily prophesy because I speak God's mind under divine inspiration. What God is doing in the now is what He do move me to say. As I hear, so I speak. 

If you're ever a devotional writer, you couldn't have gone to memorize doctrine or plan to be copying out of a book in order to teach daily. Forget that, it doesn't work. You rather must be inspired. You must become a prophet. One who sits and oracles the mind of the Lord for seekers daily or often. Whenever you hear the word "prophet", your mind immediately tunes to "foretelling" but did it occur to you that there are "forth tellers." I am a forth teller though God do move me into fore telling and has moved me there to give confirmed and notable predictions before.

Some people spoke here and they didn't cease. That's exactly what happens to me whenever I observe a stirring, willingness and a drive of the Spirit to write or do something. I'll suddenly receive strength, love, likeness and willingness to do that thing and tarry long in it. I shared the other time how I wrote the devotional for some good days in just some minutes over six hours. As God was inspiring it, I was capturing it. I don't write with a system. I do with my phone. I'm fast on that than anything and that's why I seek to have it always charged because I don't know where and when God would come on me. Once He does like He came on all these 70 to make them prophesy non stop, if I heed that call, it's like committing oneself to a flowing water and saying, "take me to wherever you will." If I won't break that flow by giving attention or getting distracted by some other things, God will continue to bubble thoughts inside me and I'll continue to write. I've started writing around 8pm in the night before but didn't drop the pen until a moment to 5am in the morning of the other day. Once God comes, it's even my responsibility to keep abreast of Him. I once asked us by saying, "how much are you willing to work" if the blessing that you'll lack room enough comes on you? For years, I've been experiencing this and I've learnt to create room to be used and manifested through whenever this my anointing to write arrives. Whenever it arrives and I yield, I always deliver in bulk and none stop. I'll just be writing and writing. At times, I may pray and pray. I prayed and wrote the last time for over 6 hours until one of the young men around me asked if I wouldn't eat dinner. He observed I've been at the same place since afternoon. People, God wants to make you such man that will start and continue for long in His own activities and the one of his calling. It is what separates those who are called to do something from strugglers in that field. The Spirit is the One who does that. There's nothing so enduring about human endurance. You may start out yourself but you'll soon close it up because you'll suddenly lack willingness to continue. You need to be stirred to trek long distance in the Spirit or even in the natural. You need to be inspired in order to keep feeling interested doing same thing over and over without getting bored. That one, only the Holy Spirit does it. He's the engine that could make you go on and on and not shut down. Today, if you're in the service of the Lord, get oil or water. Anoint yourself and receive this declaration on yourself. I say, "receive the spirit of ease. The effortlessness Spirit. The Spirit that takes delivery in bulk and doesn't go out of production." Be empowered to tarry under power and not collapse. Be disciplined and given sight enough to identify tingling and start with same even if it'll look like a little cloud measuring only the human hand. If you'll do,  on the way, it'll boomerang to water above your head experience. Today, begin to see results that will scare you and those who hears.

PRAYER: Lord, I want to express my calling for long without ceasing. Give me effortlessness. Use me to take delivery of bulky things for my large places. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 12:1-14:11; Hebrews 7:1-17; Psalm 105:37-45; Proverbs 27:3

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share! Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...