Thursday 10 November 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 10/11/2022

THURSDAY - 10TH NOVEMBER, 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

WHEN YOU BECOME THE TREE OF THE LORD - Large Place Series 025

Psalms 104:16, KJV

"The trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted"

Kai! What did you and I just read above? Please, read that passage again. What did that verse says the trees of the Lord contain and is full of? Sap! Do you know what sap is? Enh, tell me what sap is? According to a dictionary, sap is "the juice of plants of any kind, especially the ascending and descending juices or circulating fluid essential to nutrition." Did you grab that? Now, how does that apply to you? Who's the tree, the very planting of the Lord? You or the literal tree? While literal trees do have sap and could be filled with it, yet God's attention is on you. You're the tree and your description is that you're full of sap. Mark the word "full" as we go. 

Sometimes ago, a preacher and his beloved were with a pastor. He asked him a question on the Bible and he began to talk. Suddenly, the pastor said, "don't expound it. You're beginning to teach." You see, that preacher has become the tree of the Lord who is full of sap. Now, what's the characteristics of a fellow who's full of sap? They're known for fecundity - their lives always bring forth abundantly plentifully. Those of you who are farmers, especially rubber farmers will bear testimony. If you're tapping rubber, there's an oozing out of it. That oozing is the sap and rubber is full of sap. If you cut a tree that has imbibed and assimilated sap, instantaneously, it'll begin to ooze out. The production of that liquid will be continuous and non stop. It'll be pouring. Why? It is full of sap. 

Today, I'm on series 025 of "The Large Place Series." Don't think I've been authoring each piece daily. When God rather came on me, I stood in His presence to write and pray for over 6 hours. So, this twenty five days and those of days to come are products of a writing once and for all. Because I'm not myself; because I've been possessed, therefore I have become the Lord's. Being the tree of the Lord therefore, I yield as one full of sap. Look at me, if you're a student and you become the tree of the Lord and so filled with sap, you'll begin to "prophesy" non stop. That means to "keep producing" and that's really your testimony. Like a tree of the Lord which is full of sap, any little cut will make you bleed forth your vitality to the awe of all and the praises of God. If you're a student, if they ask you to define, prove, justify, list, expatiate, expound or solve, you may do it so exceedingly and convincingly that the department publishes your paper. They'll ask, "where did you get all this to bring out?" Tell them, "it's the Lord's doing" and such can't but be marvelous in all's sight.

Today, my Father (the One who anointed my head with oil which consequent upon the running over) I'm experiencing  whenever I write will make you His own tree so that you'll be endowed, gifted, embellished, blessed, decorated and accentuated with all divine possibilities that'll make you such machine that doesn't stop. I sense an anointing. It is that of the dead Ravi Zacharias: the Christian Apologist. God is saying, "I want that mantle to be taken over by someone and I'll equip you and fill your mouth with words so that like a tree of the Lord which is full of sap, you might have words to reply any who questions the hope in us and of our faith. Throughout the body of Christ, My Father, the very God of glory will give you a mouth that ever produces and cannot be gain say or resisted so that you might win every case, accusation and matters. Same anointing is dropping upon lawyers. God will raise lawyers whose mouth will be to persuade, convince, deliver, win that no one might gain say. God is raising speakers who will stand under the divine umbrella of God to speak as oracles who don't author their words but are divinely inspired. Today, to all my sons and daughters, I've begged heaven to take of my Spirit and bless you with same so that you may speak and not stop, write and not stop, prophesy and not stop, invent and not stop, see vision and not stop, visit heaven non stop and intimate with Jehovah non stop. Did you receive all these? Ooh, may I not stop. I'm seeing those termed barren and unfruitful. "The tree of the Lord is full of sap", that place says. You're full of potent sperm enough to impregnate and you women are full of receptors and babies to birth. Sister, wipe your tears, God is saying, "you're of children." I said God is saying to that man that your quiver shall be full of them. He didn't declare you childless but rather said your home shall be full of them. Receive it! Floodgate is opened. The zeal of the Lord has done it. I say, "you (the fellow reading this) has become the tree of the Lord which is verily and to the brim full of sap." The abundant fruitfulness is your testimony like the agriprenuer's in Luke 12:16. His land brought forth plentifully. He yielded increasingly. Because of the sap you're endowed with, I call forth your productivity therefore. This production of yours will set you apart for largeness and shall indeed take you to your large place.

PRAYER: Lord, fill me with sap. Let a nourishment in me make me bring forth abundantly until by this I'm entranced into my large place. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 12:1-14:11; Hebrews 7:1-17; Psalm 105:37-45; Proverbs 27:3

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share! Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...