Thursday 22 September 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 22/09/2022

THURSDAY - 22ND SEPTEMBER, 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

A STUMBLING ON A CERTAIN PLACE AND A MEET WITH GOD! - Open Heaven Series 014

Genesis 28:11, KJV  

"And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep."

It is just getting better. The Lord is yet digging us issues from a hollow of spring issuing with diverse revelation enough to quench our thirst. We therefore yet go on. Today, you'll swim and yet rejoice in another light of His revelation to us. Jacob left Beersheba for Haran. A place left is a pointer to a place to be regained. At the middle of his journey came he on a place. He didn't plan it. He didn't predetermine upon journeying to alight at such place. Who knows whither he knows whether such place even exists afore his journey. And if he does, he never knew such ground would be the gates of heaven or the house of God to him? By providence and God's hands leading him on however, he came on a certain (definite, particular, ) place (one we have information on as where God resides) and decided he'll stop over at such a place. In the mind of God, He has predestined that he'll journey and journey till hitherto but man is not always brought into the awareness of God and same they might receive late at times. Probably Jacob wouldn't have stopped but he did under compulsion because the sun had set and it's night. This is how God will use circumstances He alone oversees and rules over to have some of you bound to His will especially when it seems you're not yet ready for the strong meat of surrendering to Him to be led. Jacob would have journeyed on and on if night had not stolen on him. Thanks for the night that keeps his feet in the stock of that place to stay. God will always overrule. May you in your walk, journeying and hurrying not be ahead or behind God. May you be where God is scheduled for a meet with you. Even when God is being intentional in retaining you somewhere, may you not defy Him. There's a place where things have been scheduled to happen for each of us; missing it is missing time forever. I chose as first choice Obafemi Awolowo University to study for my tertiary education but I had a dream later that I went for a cricket match, won and a trophy was given to me by a family friend of mine who was then in Tai Solarin University of Education. A trophy symbolizes "winning", "headship" or being, "number one." That's how I left for the latter. There was nothing students do covet to become on campus that I didn't become. The peak of it all was that I became the campus president. People met my needs, paid my rent and even my school fees when I couldn't fund it personally again. Why? God had scheduled I should be in that school at that time. In God's mind, he has not made room for me in Obafemi Awolowo University. Another was rather to become a campus president there and have an experience he won't forget also.  Till today, I can't say I'm not a product of a campus process and revival like many General Overseers in Nigeria also have to share. Yet that was all because God worked my path to a place where He had all alone made a room for me. What shocked me most was the room God made for me in those places even amidst contentions. That proved I was slated to be there. I was already president in two major places before being made campus president. Yet that didn't deter them because it was mine from the Lord. They didn't say, "how would he cope with his academics with such workloads." Because I couldn't fund my education in 300 Level as the campus General Secretary which became embarrassing, some advised I shouldn't be ordained as president later but yet I was. Somebody said, "if God wants you to hand over to him, that same God would pay his school fees" and God did by scholarship.

Some misses heaven's meet because despite the night brought to retain them at a place of experience for such a revealing to come, they yet struggle to journey on without light, yes the light of God. Have they forgotten the words that says, "I must work the works of he that sends me while it is day for night comes when no man can work any longer (John 9:4)." Yet, these rebellious hearts would choose to journey on until into a ditch they fall and their path crossed with the destroyer. Son and daughter of the Most High, God do ordain paths to meet. He schedules and fixes certain experiences at certain places. May you not miss your Bethel experience. May you halt at Bethel. May you walk or journey on until you can't journey over Bethel. May you also journey in a manner that your casting of lot shall fall on Bethel to dwell. For that is the house of God, the gates of heaven and where God dwells residually. There, a ladder extends to the earth for people to contact the supernatural. There, God will bless you with a room no one can rival and people loyal to death to you. 

PRAYER: Lord, guide me. (Touch your feet). My path shall always cross with God's meet. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 37:1-38:22; Galatians 6:1-18; Psalm 65:1-13; Proverbs 23:24

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Click TRANSLATE on the blog & read in your own language. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ http://morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...