Friday 31 December 2021

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 1/01/2022

SATURDAY - 1ST JANUARY, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF A GREATER THAN BOTH - Witness Series 006

Luke 11:31-32, KJV

"31 ...behold, a greater than Solomon is here.  32 ...and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here".

This honour of being greater than Solomon and of being greater than Jonah has not even been mastered to a good degree by many ministers, especially pastors. Why did I say pastors? They many times invite guest ministers to their churches. If you invite a guest minister to your church and you're the set man or senior pastor, ensure you're the one who calls the minister to the pulpit. Now, in calling the minister to the pulpit, God will be giving you an opening to sell him, create awareness about his anointing and great and mighty works which he or she is being used for. You don't have to exaggerate yet you can introduce the minister in such a way that you will pave a preparatory ground for the word He wants to sow. You must learn something and never forget same. Anointing works on the channel of estimation. Much people will read this devotional worldwide. Individuals of them will have different level of estimation for me and what is written. So, they will directly determine the amount of my anointing, wisdom or grace that'll flow in their direction. People that cultivates the greatest estimation for me won't only be able to reproduce the words or information in my teachings but also imbibe my spirit. The moment my spirit is absorbed by them, they'll become my aloe and will begin to do the works I do. This is the greatest place God desires we get to and that's why He sets models before us to role model after. 

If you invite a minister and you tell an associate of yours to call him up or introduce him, unknown to you, you have told your members he should not be very much cherished. You may even be passing the message of, "Look, he's my boy". Introduce him in a manner Jesus was advertising Himself for acceptance. One time, I was invited for a ministration. Due to the traffic jam of Lagos, Nigeria I couldn't catch up at all with the time left for the ministration outside Lagos. So, I called a brother who submits to me in that other city to make preparation under four hours to go minister with the given theme. I wrote this downward in exactness for his acceptance by the leadership of that campus fellowship.

"A brother and one I can trust with ministry will be coming to minister. His name is Minister XYZ. He is a man God moves through. He understands campus ministry as he was once three times president of XYZ, Choir Coordinator of XYZ but the current XYZ Coordinator (Campuses overseer) for all the schools at XYZ. We should have come together. Receive him in the name of a prophet and you'll see revelation, grace, anointing and the supernatural breaking forth".

Believe it, after the ministration, the leadership of that ministry called me and thanked me for sending him. They were thanking me profusely because they were really impacted. But I did my job. I gave them assurance and sold the brother and God's grace on him to them. I refused to let them treat him like a commoner because I knew it would hinder their being blessed if they received him so. Jesus made a loud announcement about Himself. He said, "greater than Solomon and Jonah is here (in town)". He esteemed Himself before the people so they'll receive Him so. I do say something every time. Do you care to know? I'll say, "I am Olusola ADEJUMO, M'Wings. There's God and there's anointing". Yes, I believe I am called and that my soul knows right well. I know who I am and whose I am. Jesus first discovered Himself before He could call Himself a greater than Solomon and Jonah. Discovery makes you speak out your calling, destiny and predestination so that men may be brought into the revelation of same. Men must see you right to receive you right. Go and adjust yourself. Discover who you are this year and introduce yourself to men in like revelation. Year 2021 has ended and this is 2022. May your journey be smooth. May the God of the past year bear you up. 2022 is our year of SENSIPORTUNITY. Await my book on Sensiportunity: our theme for the year.

PRAYER: Lord, give me an open revelation to know who I am and my worth and to call men to believe in same. May I not regard myself as a grasshopper but the hope of nations.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Malachi 3:1-4:6, Revelation 22:1-21, Psalm 150:1-6, Proverbs 31:25-31

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share with others in English, French, Arabic, Swahili and Chinese. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...