Sunday 7 November 2021

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 8/11/2021

MONDAY - 8TH NOVEMBER, 2021

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

IF I REGARD INIQUITY IN MY HEART

READ Psalm 66

Psalms 66:18, KJV

"If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me."

Matters of the heart matters. If you can convincingly protect your heart in every encounter, God won't lift on you. It is not until you commit the sin of Samson and break your consecration that the Spirit lifts, whenever you regard iniquity in your heart and it continues for long, you can stop the Spirit from walking with you. If you're a minister, your anointing can stop working as soon as you're regarding or cherishing iniquity in your heart. Sometimes ago, I was doing heart search and I found I was guiltless. Many things have came my way. This includes intentionally targeted-at embarrassments and some hurtful things. As I survived one, another seems to be showing its head. It was like what happened to Job. They came in a spree. A servant hasn't finished giving report of the occurred evil when another arrives to report. These attacks from the devil came in close turn like that at one time. The devil just wanted to finish me. I had reasons to be offended but I have found out by experience and submission that it doesn't worth my anointing. I ministers on daily basis and I can't risk cherishing iniquity or making it rejoice in my heart. There are those who like it and give it space to grow. One of the things that disturbs and easily kills and cuts off from God's input is offences that leads to unforgiveness. 

Brother Ralph Mahoney shared an experience. A particular lady came around to their evening meeting. Later in time, they told any who needed to be healed to find his way to one of the prayer/prophetic joints. The woman fell in Bro Mahoney's group. As they prayed for her healing, Bro Mahoney saw a fallow hard piece of land that they had harvested maize from. He stopped prayer, shared it and asked if it described the woman in any way. The woman just burst into tears and then related how for a particular thing she had refused to let the husband go. It is this her unforgiveness that let arthritis in. Since then also, she had not been seeing visions. After she had seriously wept and was prayed for, instantly she was healed there. That night, she had her first vision in a long time. She called the man of God to report same. Look, if you regard sin in your heart and let it dwell there - swimming all around and taking its time, you're shutting God out from you. With my little experience, the people that will hurt you the most are those close to you. Stranger's sword can't rip your flesh open. That of your spouse, siblings, associates, parents, children or those you've spent yourself over are those that harms the most. Once the devil dangles this bait and you get offended without healing, you're finished. On such road, some actually died. We've had of spouses who refused to forgive their partners for infidelity until what they regarded in their heart for long gave ground for the devil to afflict them with heart attack etc that killed them. Offence leads to bitterness, criticism and hatred. Today, conduct a heart search to remove off you any dagger you've allowed in yourself. Let it fall down. As you do this, if your sickness or disease stems from unforgiveness, you're set free. Receive healing. Weep it out. Submit it. Let it go and die. 

PRAYER: I forgive any I'm holding in my grip. I'm freed of heart pains and sorrow. Balm of Gilead soothes me. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 16:42-17:24, Hebrews 8:1-13, Psalm 106:13-31, Proverbs 27:7-9

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share with others in English, French, Arabic, Swahili and Chinese. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...