Saturday 13 November 2021

CALL AT ONCE

TAKE HEED AT ONCE

I found this out by experience and I've grown to living it out with moving results. I hope you will agree with it or find it instructing. 

If someone is coming your mind to reach; away immediately, reach him. Especially if it is coming often, that's the Spirit persuading you to lean forward and reach that fellow. Either by chat, text or call, you may not know what need you'll be meeting or what multitude of sin and destruction you'll be hindering. Repetition of communication is for emphasis in the kingdom. Joseph said and I quote: "And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass" [Genesis 41:32, KJV].

Don't forget, it is out of the mouth of two or three witnesses that every matter shall be established also. Whenever I receive often persuasion to reach someone and I don't, soonest, that fellow will reach me. If they're brethren, they'll say a thing like, "thank you for forgetting me". If elders, they'll say a thing like, "You, well-done o. Don't come home. Ensure you stay away". I'll feel embarrassed and at the same time guilty of being irresponsive that soon. That's disobedience to God! My not reaching is not because I couldn't pick that hint or communication of God but because of excuses through busyness. I'll often say, "I'll call. Sebi it is bro/sis/daddy or mummy so and so. I'll call before night closes." Receiving Spirit communication comes in even little insignificant ways like a tingling or remembrance. So, master it. Don't procrastinate also. If you won't let go, you'll receive testimonies and deep appreciation for reaching such person or people. 

Read on blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

Olusola ADEJUMO,

M'Wings.

Morning Wings Ministry, Nigeria.

morningwingministry@gmail.com

+234 81 3704 6812

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...