Sunday 19 September 2021

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 19/09/2021

SUNDAY - 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2021

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

WHO WAS SAID TO DELIVER THE RIGHTEOUS FROM THEM ALL?

Psalms 34:19,KJV

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all."

Do you know what rejoices my heart, makes me sit comfortably and assures my heart calmly that I won't perish? It's the truth that says "the duty of rescuing me will not be done by any other but by God Himself."

That place said " The Lord shall deliver him." It wasn't an army general that was mentioned but the Lord God of hosts of heaven. The One whom nothing is difficult for. As for man, many things are difficult for him. Many things pose challenges to him. He is in danger and elimination a lot. He knows he's not sufficient. That's why he seeks after gods that mutters who are not indeed God. That's in his bid to stay secured too.

And those gods? They have ears but can't hear. They have mouth but can't speak. It's just a myth. It's a fabricated lie that those gods came from heaven. These were either men who were heroic and so a legend was made out of them or just some idols carved out to seek after as gods.

Look at Moses, the one who understood the rudiments of this message. He refused to go unless God Himself goes with them. He must have stumbled on this truth that there is no other person who could execute perfectly a task but God. God can't do a work and yet not perfect it.

Exodus 33:15,KJV

"And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence."

Things don't get marred in God's hands. If it does at all, He refashions it into that which seems good in His sight again.

If it were the president of my nation or any of the world power that place mentioned, I'll be shaken and would have had cause to doubt my deliverance without being singed let alone torn. If I was promised rescue by the US Army and the leading security company on earth, I should still be shivering.

Why? All of them are humans. They are prone to failure. They are vulnerable to frailties. Have you not heard a case of a man who promised another man (a less privileged) money but died before next day? Isn't the hope of the man assured broken into pieces? Surely torn asunder!

I believe God will see me through and will keep that which I have committed unto Him. I'm assured 100% like Paul if my rescue is hanged on God. You too, believe same.

II Timothy 1:12,KJV

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day."

Why did I believe strongly and wholly in Him. Look at it here:

Numbers 23:19,KJV

"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

This is where the difference lies. God is a sure anchor. The anchor of man might loose without notifying me. Even if he notifies me, I'll still remain helpless. For what purpose have I called for help at the first instance?  Unforseen contingencies could hit the man that has been sent to rescue and see to my needs. At that time, he'll love himself first before loving me. Before he turns back, one might have drowned.

I therefore need a man whom nothing could catch up with, hinder or deter from saving me. I want a man that traffic jam, lack of fund, rain etc can't stop from digging me out in one piece. That person is God. I can never mistaken any man for Him.

PRAYER: Lord, I have confident in You as my present help in trouble.

Wholeness always!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 4:5-5:17, Acts 25:1-27, Psalm 5:1-12, Proverbs 18:19

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share with others in English, French, Arabic, Swahili and Chinese. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...