Thursday 24 February 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 20/02/2022

SUNDAY - 20TH FEBRUARY, 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

I AM!

Genesis 41:44, KJV

"And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt".

Pharaoh said, "I am Pharaoh" to Joseph! Did he not know he was Pharaoh? Don't forget that at this time, Joseph had cracked opened his two dreams hinting at future abundance and famine. It was after this incident of correct interpretation and recommended remedy which pleased Pharaoh that Pharaoh himself said in front of all his people, "Can we find a man like this?"

On that note, Joseph was promoted by him as the second ruler after him. Pharaoh said it himself that he would only be greater than Joseph in the throne. He earmarked the kingdom to him immediately having found him worthy of such. While doing that, he concretized his doing of that as being effective and irrevocable by saying, "I am Pharaoh!" Why would he say he was Pharaoh to Joseph when Pharaoh himself knew he was Pharaoh and when all standing by knew he was Pharaoh? He wanted who he is, his abilities and all embodiment to be distilled into them and remembered.

Have you seen somebody pull or use his name or title as prove of assurance or guaranty for another before? That's exactly what he did. When he said he was Pharaoh, he was indeed saying all he has said are irrevocable and to be trusted because of who they know him to be. They'll stand fast and can't change because he who has power and authority to make such decree or move is he who has made them. In case you or anyone standing is doubtful, it pleases me to remind you all that, "I am Pharaoh". 

Whenever I update my status or speak to people who don't know me or are doubtful of me, I do say, "I am Olusola ADEJUMO". Whenever I say that, somehow I feel strong, capable and become one who can do all things through God who strengthens me. Other than that, why do I say that? I want those hearing it to have faith in me. I believe a believe in me as a minister can give them something. Many times, when we hear of a person's name, who they are immediately hits us and we come to terms with all their capabilities. The same is the revelation that Pharaoh wanted Joseph to hold at hand here. He is Pharaoh and as he has said, "Without Joseph, no man would lift hand or foot in Egypt." That's the power he's giving him and no one can question it because Pharaoh (whom everybody should fear or submit to) has said so. He spoke as the final authority and he wants all to know and be reminded of who has spoken. When he says, "I am Pharaoh", he seals all he has said by that saying and makes it one that no one could contest or seek to rival. 

Have you not read in the Bible the Lord almighty Himself saying, "I am the Lord" also? He'll even say, "That's my name and I change not" [Isa. 42:8]. Why would He also say "I am the Lord"? Is it that we've forgotten? No. He wants us to see His almightiness and how far his reach goes. He wants us to believe in Him and know if He's the Lord, then there's nothing that's impossible to be done or settled by Him. 

Brethren, there's one thing I want you see. Discover yourself which would lead you to calling people to trust and believe in who God has called you. I am the refuge of some people and I am not saying that by pride. It is because God made me so. Whenever my siblings for instance lack assurance, are troubled or need settlement, I do like to call them to the reinforcement of things being possible by saying, "I am Olusola ADEJUMO". At times, I'll even say "Believe in God and believe in me". That last statement were words of assurance spoken by Jesus to some people for their confidence and encouragement. So, see yourself as the "sure banker" of some people. If God has made you so to people, decree yourself to them like that until people have no iota of doubt in what you can do for them. I'm not an ordinary Olusola. I'm the anointed Olusola. So, that's what I call people to believe in. That all things is possible to be wrath by He who called me and is using me. No one says he is somebody to people who's not that thing first of all. Just like I want my siblings to be assured I am Olusola ADEJUMO who can pay their school fees and sponsor them to the height they may want to reach is how God wants you to become he who people could depend on. May you be found worthy to be such whose name and labour would be such that could be rested on.

ACTION: Say, "I am [put your name]. 

PRAYER: By that name mentioned, Christ's goodness shall be made manifest to all men. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Leviticus 7:28-9:6, Mark 3:31-4:25, Psalm 37:12-29, Proverbs 10:5

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share with others in English, French, Arabic, Swahili and Chinese. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com, morningwingsministryplus@gmail.com or Facebook @ Morning Wings Ministry & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...