Tuesday 8 February 2022

MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY OF REMEMBRANCE IN PRAYER

 REMEMBRANCE IN PRAYER 

One of the things I enjoy whenever I pray is remembrance. Apart from direction, I enjoy remembrance. This remembrance often times then do lead to direction to take afterwards.

Whenever I pray, things I had said I'll do, I should do or desire to do (but which I've not started doing but which I should do) would come to mind. They'll not only come to mind but come very persuasively. It will rise as a voice. A voice so speaking that you'll know a rising is happening inside you. A voice so serious like the voice of Abel calling from the ground. Therein, I know it's a person (the Holy Spirit) speaking inside me to me.

God in times past has sensitized me to great opportunities by telling me to check on the expert who has a say on it. That's even when I don't know announcement has been made concerning the availability of such opportunity. I have been reminded to call people in prayer many times. At times as I pray, solutions come freshly to a thing I've been contemplating on yet without necessarily seeking or praying for solution at that time. Suddenly, there just appears a path.

If you'll check, you'll also bear witness that when you pray, remembrance do come to you though you might have been neglecting yours. I believe that's the Holy Spirit at work who doesn't want us leave a stone unturned in our lives. He doesn't want any issue get swept under the carpet. The more you therefore relate with God, the more He'll be willing to tell you things to actively give attention to. He doesn't do it only at the times of prayer when our heart is only set on Him but even while we're busy with life. Doing it only at prayer time may be doom to us. Sensitization should be received everywhere and every time especially when God sees an emergency He wants you pay attention to. So, God makes remembrance occur and reoccur.

Don't forget, not that God has not been speaking and speaking repeatedly all this while. Even as we go about our daily businesses, He speaks but man is just too busy to give attention. Some haven't cultivated sensitivity enough to discern Him even in the midst of daily relations.

Job 33:14, KJV

"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not".

What could be the cause of not perceiving despite repeated speech? Ask yourself. However, at the time separated for prayer, whenever we come to Him with a single heart, it gives the Holy Spirit ample opportunity to flood our heart with things we should take steps on which He has been bringing but hindered due to busyness with daily affairs which distracts us from such hearing.

Is there any there whose perception is dull? At the scent of water, it shall bud up again. The Lord would speak once but you'll perceive twice. 

Olusola ADEJUMO,

M'Wings.

Morning Wings Ministry, Nigeria.

+234 81 3704 6812

8/02/2022 - 5:45-6:05am

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...