Monday 24 October 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 24/10/2022

MONDAY - 24TH OCTOBER, 2022

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

HE SETTLES ME ON THE HEIGHTS - Large Place Series 008

Psalms 18:33, KJV

"He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places."

Did you read in that place that it was God who settles each upon his high places? So, if anyone asks you, "who or what gives you the effrontery and permission to take the heights for yourself, tell them, "it is God." You didn't promote yourself. Any who is showing envy, jealousy and bitterness and will seek to harm you for having come to be settled on the heights are directly fighting God and He'll fight them. It is therefore, "come sit at my right hand till I make your enemy your foot stool" and also "hold your peace and you shall see the salvation of the Lord." I like the fact that I didn't call myself. Since He called me, it is He who also will do it and silence all silencers. It is He who will break the mouths of lions and open a place in the rock for me to quench thirst when in need. It is not me. He settled me there. It's His work solely and He should be held responsible, faced or accused by any who asks by what power or name I Do what I do.

The word, "settled" also means "established founded, anchored or sited." If you are thus founded in the ground and with a root firmly established in the soil upon your mountain, who will root you up? God is wise. He settles you there means He also watches over you. The One who sent His word on an errand is same that watches over His word to perform it. In this wise, you can trust flamboyantly that He who calls you has not called you in vain or to shame. He has called you to make the heights your heritage and your perpetual dwelling place. If you'll stay true, you'll live in the heights until all your descriptions become the heights, until you acclimatize and can't revive living the valley life. There are many who have carried the calling for decades on their heights so much more that people know them with a particular thing. Yet, they didn't soil their hands or entangle themselves with the world. Such are witnesses of those who possessed the heights and stayed there for long. Example in the Bible was Daniel. He continually found relevance from the reign of one king to another. He came to the limelight and remained there. I pray for you that you'll arrive and stay. The very planting of the land that none could fight or uproot. You have come to stay.

PRAYER: Lord,He that watches over Israel neither sleep nor slumber. I'm under your oversight. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 42:1-44:23; 2 Timothy 2:1-21; Psalm 92:1-93:5; Proverbs 26:3-5

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share! Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...