Saturday 13 November 2021

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - 14/11/2021

SUNDAY - 14TH NOVEMBER, 2021

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE - Olusola ADEJUMO

I'VE ONLY GOT ADDRESS FOR THIS JOURNEY - Leading to Indwell Series 007

Read Acts 9

Acts 9:11, KJV

"And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth."

Here, God leads Ananias by giving him an address to look for. How easy your job would be if your target has description, features or specific markings of identification. You immediately know what to go for. If you're in search for a place to indwell and you can be given description of what to expect, you know what to watch out for as confirmation for what should be possessed. Around 200-300 level as an undergraduate student in the university, I needed to relocate from where I was living since admitted to where the fellowship I presided over as president was headquartered. The workload was much and this ministry needed me nearby. Then, I was the Campus Christian Network's General Secretary also. So, I had a dream as I was making search for a place. I saw a mattress being brought out of a room. Since my rent was due where I was and ultimatum must not be defied, I was under pressure to find a place. When that place was offered me, I therefore received it as an escape though it didn't look gorgeous at all. My room was very near the general rest room. It didn't fit the image of a campus president that would be visited often. I rarely stay in that room because of the irritation though had to slept there. God brought me there to humble me and work on me while I was to revive this students' hostel. Smokers were there, students who behave as couples were there. It was just filled with sinners and backsliders of all kinds etc. Just mention it. The day I went to check the room indeed, a mattress like the one I had seen in my dream was just being taken out of that room at my face. So, I heeded to stay despite the obvious discouragement. That's leading. I endured all while working the work for which I was sent also. At times, if we consider our comfort only and not God's will entirely, we might miss God's purpose. 

God gave Ananias a description also to look for. Saul's location was to be tracked down by him. The street's name is straight and Judas' house where Saul resides was given also. It means God can give you specific names of places to go to. When Jesus sent the disciples to go prepare a place for the last supper, he said they'll see a man carrying a pitcher and that they should follow him and then ask the master some questions which would be settled as they ask [Luke 22:10-12]. So it happened for real. Did Ananias also not arrive at all here?

Acts 9:17, KJV

"And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul..."

He located him. Look, your experience in reality will fit its description in the spirit. No deviation. As it was told you, so shall it be. Just don't sway to left or right. Go the way you were instructed. Trust God for His leading and strictly follow the leading. He'll generously lead you to a Rehoboth to indwell. It may be a place where there are needs also while you're the solution. We're not afraid of hard places as long as we have God's commitment. It is still, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me" [Psalms 23:4, KJV].

PRAYER: Lead me where to meet needs. Send me as an apostle to break places open. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 27:1-28:26, Hebrews 11:17-31, Psalm 111:1-10, Proverbs 27:15-16

Powered by Morning Wings Ministries. Share with others in English, French, Arabic, Swahili and Chinese. Enquire or counsel through +234 80 77 63 85 50 or +234 8137 04 68 12 II morningwingministry@gmail.com & Blog @ www.morningwingsministry.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...