Sunday 19 June 2022

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART

 FROM A FATHER'S HEART

I didn't want to do this but it kept coming because it could be the comfort of some. From the gulf of my heart, a place where spontaneous blessings could be only called forth, I thank all sons and daughters, children in the quantity God has allocated me, who first submitted to me, believe in me, follow me and even esteem me as their checker of things. 

I am not your Lord and this I'll never trespass. I shall continually offer my suggestions, instructions, guidance and where necessary firmness. Just like you owe God and me an obligation of not faltering or failing eventually, I also owe you. As a father in my little corner, I promise to be more fervent for you, remembering you in prayer and in act. Your battles are my battles if you'll carry me along. 

While I didn't want to make any jealous, I appreciate all who have sent me appreciative messages today. I woke up to see them. I also thank those who so much believe in this "Bro Sola" so much more as to support him and this ministry financially. You've shown beyond confession your belief in my calling. I thank that fellow who often will say, "sir, I'm sending something for mission." May I say here that the last money you sent the ministry was fragmented as led and sent to bless the ministries of fathers from whom also we've derived blessings.

To those who are now married who still seek my counsel and won't think less of me, I say, "you're really humble."

To those sons especially who now have their own ministries yet still acknowledge me, I say, "you've proved yourself."

I assure you that I'll be a continuous example of the father you want to hear from. In discipline, purity, charity, speech and act! What we are saying you shouldn't do or fall into, we also won't even when it will cost us resisting until the shedding of blood. 

I really pray that our Father in heaven will not withhold all the blessings of a father from you. Be blessed today, tomorrow and the third day. I love you and it's not small. 

Olusola ADEJUMO,

M'Wings.

Morning Wings Ministry, Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - 02/09/2024

MONDAY  - 2ND SEPTEMBER, 2024 Happy New Month!!! MORNING WINGS DAILY DEVOTIONAL - Olusola ADEJUMO BESETTED BUT TURNED FORTH AS GOLD Acts 27:...